The SECUADO® (asenapine) transdermal system, the first and only FDA-approved transdermal patch to help manage symptoms of schizophrenia
Everybody has different needs. That’s why there are different treatment options.
Medicines for schizophrenia come in many forms. There are pills you swallow, pills that dissolve under your tongue, an oral solution, and injections. Now, there is a transdermal patch you can wear on your skin.
Talk to your doctor about the SECUADO® (asenapine) transdermal system if you...
• Like the idea of a patch treatment
• Would like to find a different option to help manage your symptoms
• Dislike swallowing pills, taking multiple pills every day, or needles
• Want medication without food or drink restrictions
• Want a treatment you can see, which may help you remember to take your medicine every day
• Want a once-a-day medicine